8:23 PM

Sundays

I love Sunday. It is a time of peace,rest and a nap between church times. When I work it seems like I do better on Mondays if I had a nap Sunday afternoon. I am sure that it is all in my mind but I like to think that anyway.
I remember when I was a little girl you went visiting on Sunday afternoon. We always went to see my grandma Cochran. My other grandparents all died when I was very little. Even when I started dating I went to see my grandmother before he came over. I was seventeen when she died and her funeral made a lasting impression me.
There are very few Sundays that my grands come at all. I guess maybe that is my fault and they are busy too. When we all went to the same church they came over much more often. Now only the oldest goes and their church is a good drive from here. I miss being in church with them every week. I know that as they grow and have their own family they have to do there on thing.
My most heart felt prayer is I will live long enough to see all of them back in church and serving God. That includes my husband. That would make me the happiest woman on this earth. Two of my grands have been saved and I want to know that all the others will be too. God is good and he keeps his promises. He will never let us down.
Tomorrow is the first official day of Spring Break...but I still took a nap. LOL

0 comments: