7:19 PM

Happy Birthday Tamara

Today is my oldest daughters birthday and I forgot to call her this morning and wish her a happy birthday. First time ever that I have not called her. I talked to her twice today and forgot to tell her then too. I felt really bad about that. I had planned to fix supper for her(which she choose) and Heather is fixing her favorite strawberry cobbler. Heather also made her a cute cake. I will put some pictures on later.
All of the family came for supper. Tom fixed hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill for those that did not care for the soup. It seemed like everything went well.
I gave her an inside chime that looks like a wishing well. When you plug it in the air blows the chimes and it is restful. Jennifer gave her an angel. Heather gave her a new purse with puppy paws on it. She has a dog business and that is right up her alley.
I wish her many many more blessed years. Happy birthday Tamara!!!!

1 comments:

Lana said... @ March 20, 2009 at 8:24 AM

I love the new look!!!!!!! Glad you had a fun time with your family! It was good to see you on Monday night! :) Lana