11:12 PM

Holden

My oldest grandson is spending the weekend with us. He has been so good and I feel like he has had a good time. All of your grands are special but there are things that stand out about all of them. Emily will always be the oldest girl and the oldest of all of them. She was the first and we had her for about four years before another came along. We would just about fight over who was holding her. Put her down....no way. Then came the first grandson. He and his mama lived with us for awhile and there again spoiled was the word. He was papa's boy. Nine months later came the whirld wind called Meredith. She is special in all her own way. To know her is to love her. Noah came next and he was a shy baby who wanted only his mama. At ten he is still shy and a very sweet boy. The shocker came next when Marah and Makena came along just tiny little miracles. I know those babies were prayer over for months before they came and when they came nearly two months early the prayers were going full speed. Two beautiful little black eyed, black haired look just alike babies. I always wished that mama could have seen them. She had twin boys. I have told Jennifer that I feel like she knows about them. We went without any grands for awhile and then along came Reagan. He is a sweet baby. He has about eight sets of hands and can get into something with everyone of them at the same time. All in all I feel very blessed that God gave us these wonderful children. I do not feel that I have ever been the grandmother that I should have been but I want to do better and be there for them if they ever need or just want me.
I have been blessed by having wonderful parents, then a wonderful husband and three beautiful daughters. Now the blessings of a part of my daughters being seen in the grandchildren is such a joy. I praise God for each of them and pray that they will be a family that loves and cares for each other. I really want them to love thier Nanny and Papa.

0 comments: