6:04 PM

Sunday

It does not feel like Sunday because I did not get to church this morning. They called about thirty minutes ago and said they had called it off tonight because of the weather. It is raining and they say we might get snow but the way it goes here if we get anything we will get ice. I had rather it snow a foot than to have a bad ice storm.
I am not crazy about snow but we could use some good cold weather to maybe kill off some of the germs that have been causing so many problems. There is so much sickness going around till we need something to kill off some germs.
The only fun part of snow, now that I am older is watching it fall. It is dark all ready so if it does snow we will sleep through it.
I can imagine that there are kids all over the area that are keeping their fingers crossed that they will not have to go to school in the morning. I think that is thier biggest thrill with winter. I can remember wanting it to snow and keep us home when I was a young girl. Also how much my daughters prayed it would snow. Now I know that my grands are all hoping that they will get the call tomorrow for no school.
I might not want it to come an ice storm but I know that God is in control of all the weather and what ever he wants is what we will have. Too all of you who are wishing for it good luck to you. Enjoy and be careful.

0 comments: