9:04 PM

Music

I have wanted music on my post for ages...I am not very good at technical things and usually have to have help,sometimes lots of help. I am so glad that even though I know that it is a pain that I still have someone to help me when I need it. I know they have to bite holes in their tongue to keep from screaming at me but we get it done. I am sure that at times the screaming does happen and maybe even the pulling of hair.
Music is soothing to the soul. I can be at my lowest and the word of God through music lifts my spirits. Amazing Grace is one of my all time favorites and the version that Chris Tomlin does is amazing. God has many ways of speaking to us and I believe music is one of them. I pray that he never stops speaking to me and that I will have the wisdom to listen.

0 comments: