8:51 PM

Easter Sunday


I love Easter. The knowledge of what Christ did for us is brought to mind more on this special day. We should think of what he did for us everyday but to take the time out with church members and family is special.
We went to my daughter Tamara's for lunch after church. We always take pictures before we eat. Then we just take them when ever the rest of the day. We make serious pictures and then we do funny ones. Everybody complains about taking the pictures becasue they are starving...but we get them made anyway.
We had a great lunch and then enjoyed seeing the girls hunt eggs. They are getting older and are not quite as interested in this as they used to be. The Israels were not there so it was just the two girls hunting. I think they had a good and and all of us adults too. It is a special time and families need to be together and love one another. I am thankful for everything that I have. He has blessed me in all things.

0 comments: