3:00 PM

What A Day

I have been a Christian for many years. As we all know at times Satan can give us a fit and even have us wondering if what we have it real. This morning I could not wait till the alter call...I had to go and pray with the preacher to be sure my entire life belonged to him. I knew that I was saved but I could not seem to get my life to line up with his and all of that was of course my fault. Well now I know that I know that I know if I died today I would go to be with him in Heaven. That is what I want more than anything in this world along with seeing my family be ready to go with me.
Pray for me and mine that we will draw even closer. I could not wait to share this with anyone reading this blog.
All praise goes to the FATHER. I am his and he is mine. Ask yourself if there is anything standing between you and Jesus that is keeping you from worshiping like you should. God bless you all. I love you. HE loves you even more.

1 comments:

Team Jones said... @ January 29, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Keep the Lord 1st in your life, Mama, and everything else will work in His way and in His time! Love you!