5:45 PM

The New Year Coming

I have been thinking a lot about the New Year that is ahead of us. I am not making any resolutions because I never keep any of them if I do.
I had a friend tell me that I needed to do one of two things....one, take care of what I wanted done or two...shut up complaining about them. I have thought about that I am inclined to agree with her. I am not sure what I am going to do about all that I want done but I do know that I have to do something.
I am going to start out by praying about the things that need to be changed. I want to get my life with God closer like I said in my last entry. That is the most important thing. I have been much closer and I do not want to go back to that I want to take it one step more and be even closer and work harder. Join me in this prayer that I might be able to reach it and be the servent I need to be.
I wish everyone the very best of New Years and may God bless you.

1 comments:

Dawn said... @ January 5, 2009 at 9:49 AM

So glad we are in this journey together and have each other to lean on :) My prayer is that God will continue to reveal himself to you and you will continue to listen and watch.