10:55 PM

Deleted Post

You should never write a post that you are a little miffed about because some one might read it and get the wrong idea. I was ticked that someone was ill with me over showing me how to work something on the computer and it hust my feelings.
Dawn I never meant that I was upset with you over it. I has written the post before I asked you to help me with the music and stuff.I know it is hard to do anything over the phone and I was willing to wait.
I hope you really did not get your feelings hurt because I promise I was not pointing toward you.I was lashing out of others and said too much. You know I appreciate all the teaching you have been doing with me. I know how to do many more things in the past few years than ever,with your help. So do not worry I will still be wanting you to teach me things all along. I always need help and you know that.
Love you and thank you very much.Elaine

0 comments: