11:09 PM

Making Two Special Girls Happy

Tamara,Jay and the girls came by and ended up staying up till supper. I had a very nice necklace set I was suppose to give Tamara at Christmas and I had forgotten. I gave them to her tonight with anohter pair that were similar. I wanted to give the girls something and started going through my jewerly. I think they went home with three necklaces and some ear rings. They seemed to be very happy. Meredith was trying to decide what she was going to wear to church in the morning.
It is nice when you can give something to someone and see the thank you in their eyes. I bought the jewelry on sale and it made every worth every nickle I paid.
I love my grand daughters and they are very special. I hope they love their nanny just a littl bit back. May God bless them and keep them close to his heart.Elaine

0 comments: