8:58 PM

Stress Tests

On New Years Eve my husband and I had a stress test....I said what a better way to keep your marriage strong than doing all things together. It was an experience, but honestly it was not bad, and if we had been in better shape it would not have been anywhere near as bad. It showed me just how out of shape I am. I made the six minute test but it took a lot of praying and I give God the credit not me. Then next day I called and opened our gym memberships again. We have not been yet because I wanted us to wait till we get the results from the tests. That is suppose to be tomorrow.
I have to admit that I am a little scared. I do not mean to be because I know that God is in control of ALL things and his will shall be done. I will just be glad to know what the doctor has to say and go on. I need to be well to be here for Tom. I do not want to have anything wrong but I do not want Tom to go through anymore than he has. I would give myself in his place at anytime. I have come close to losing him a couple times in the past two years and it is not a place I want to be again. I pray for God's Mercy at all times for both of us and others who go through those hard times.
They say that writing these posts are good for you to relax and I am seeing that it is but I know that it has to be boring to others but I know that not many people read it so I will keep trying. Dawn I will not give up. Your push on things helps me at times more than you will ever know. Glad we are in this phase of our lives together and hope it continues for as long as God allows.

1 comments:

Dawn said... @ January 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM

You are in GOd's hands through this, no matter how it feels-keep that in mind :) I love you and keep lifting you and Tommy up!