2:57 PM

Tired of being Tired

Last week I had a virus that is going around and it was awful. I was sick from Wednesday till Sunday. I prayed everyday(when my mind came back to me) that I would rather have it again than to have my husband and best friend have it. Tom has heart problems and she just had liver surgery about three weeks ago. God may have answered that prayer because this morning getting ready for work I was sick and dizzy again. I still mean what I prayed but I do need to be at work to help her and be there for her so she does not overdo things, from having the surgery.
I am on my way to the doctor for a regular visit so I am going to see what we can do and check on the just plain not ever feeling good. I am so tired of getting up in the morning and not ever feeling good. I know I am getting older but I am not dead yet.
I am sure there are others that have the same problem and are tired of being tired too. I am going to be praying for anyone with this problem. Maybe we need to start an "I am going to feel better no matter what" club. Ha Anyone interested? Maybe it is all in my head and I really do not feel bad so I could need all the help a club could give me. Until after the doctor visit...

1 comments:

Dawn said... @ January 6, 2009 at 5:40 PM

It's not all in your head-but I sure am praying :) This too shall pass