7:16 PM

School's Out for Summer

It does not seem possible that it is time for school to be out but I can say I am glad it is. I will miss the kids and the people I work with but I am in need of a rest. After I have rested a day or two I have a project I am going to try to complete while I am out....My house needs cleaned. I want to do room by room and get things organized and see if I can keep it that way for awhile. I do not mean to let it get so out of sorts but it seems like I do not have the drive to do it. I am hoping to get motivated and work like crazy till it is done.
I think all of us will feel better having it cleaned. Now the big thing I need is prayer....I have so much that I need to THROW AWAY. I need strength to do this because as I said in an earlier blog...I am a pack rat.
I will keep you up on how it goes. Hope all of you have a great summer.

0 comments: