8:11 PM

Zoo Trip












I went with my grandson and the fifth grade to the zoo. They were all very well behaved and fun to be with. It was hot but they did not complain to bad. The fifth graders that are in my class was my group to keep up with. We laughed and had fun especially on the safari ride. Where if one of the girls behind me had not warned me I would have been nipped by one of the Emus. They say they hurt so I was very thankful. I was feeding a big bison and was not paying attention.
The tigers are my favorite and they were beautiful. The monkeys went crazy with all the children making noise. The zoo keeper had to give one something to calm it down.
All in all it was a good day. I am proud of my good looking grandson and you can tell it in the pictures that I took.

1 comments:

Lana said... @ June 3, 2009 at 6:36 AM

The zoo is a lot of fun, especially with family and friends! Hope the end of the school year goes well! See you this summer, I'm sure! :) Lana