7:15 PM

Allergies-It's Heck Living With Them

I know that anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma or being lucky enough to have both like I do is sick and tired of runny noses, coughs, itching eyes, stuffed up noses and not being able to breath like normal. I wish they could find something that would really help and not make you right dopey when you take it. I feel so sorry for children that have it because it is bad enough on adults and I know it is hard on children.
People that do not have to deal with it look at you like you have the plague because you look and sound awful. I try to not go around anyone who has any serious conditions because I know they have to worry about taking something and I do not blame them.
Well enough about these nasty allergies. I just want to say to all of you that read this I hope you feel better soon. Hang on surely it will let up soon. I hope so with all my being.

0 comments: