10:55 AM

Summer Is Flying

When I wrote my last blog I thought I will have lots of time to keep it up to date but as you can tell I have not done it. As always I have good intentions and do not carry through.
I have done very little so far. I can not seem to get going. Until today I have felt pretty good so I can not blame it on that. I woke up this morning with a headache and my eyes feel like they have been punched. I know it is my ole friend ALLERGIES. I have the eye mask in the freezer as I type to hopefully take the swelling down.
All I have done is clean the kitchen cabinets out and if you could see the counter tops right now you would never want to walk into the kitchen again. I know I do not and I have to so I can clean the mess. That will be my afternoon chore.
If I do not get busy and get done what I wanted the summer will be gone and I will be back at work.
Hope every other teacher,assistants and staff members everywhere are having more fun than I am or at least getting more done. Have a great one all...

0 comments: