10:22 PM

A New Year Coming

I have been terrible about keeping up with my blog...I say I am going to do better with it and the next thing I know it has been months since I wrote anything.
With the new year coming I am not making any resolutions that I will not keep anyway but there are things I want to do more of...I want to be more involved with family, friends, church and most of all grow closer to Christ. I think that is one of my biggest failures this year is not serving and walking as close to him as I should. I am so glad he is long suffering or he would not put up with me. I love him and I want to walk closer and live closer to him. A thought came into my mind as I was sitting in church this evening....ALL FOR HIM IN TWO THOUSAND TEN. That is what I need to do.
I am so thankful for all he has done for me...tomorrow will be three years since Tom had his heart attack and I praise God everyday that he left him with me. I thank him for my children and grand children, my daughter and her family being back in their house after the fire, my friends, my church, my job, my friend/teacher that God gave me to work with, the kids we teach, and just the air that I breathe. I have to stop naming them or I would never finish.
I want to take time to do something for Tom and myself. I do not give him enough of my time. He is my world and I do not show him the attention that I should. I should know to never take him for granted after nearly losing him several times three years ago. I must never forget that.
As my friend was talking about on her blog I need to look at my miracles that are around me everyday and stop looking for things that might never come. I hope for her that her miracle happens but I know she is strong enough to praise God for what she has and make the best of life. She does this through Christ...
I pray that all of my family and friends have a blessed year and that God will bless them richly in his will. He knows our needs but he likes to hear from us as we ask. Praise him everyday and love him more and more. I love all of you.

0 comments: