3:24 PM

Lazy Day

Yesterday I did too much moving furniture in the house and wore myself out. I have so much I wanted to get done while I am off this week but my plans never come out right. I am so lazy till I let things go and then I get a yearning and have no sense when it comes to going slow. Now my bedroom is half done. The living room was done but now needs another dusting and sweeping. The dinning room is in shambles because I chunked everything in there I was not sure what to do with. I looked at all of it this morning and said the heck with it. I hope that there will be another day and I can finish it then. That is how it became a lazy day. I have done nothing all day and do not intend to.
Does anyone else seem to have this problem or am I the only one?

2 comments:

Ashlee said... @ January 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Hey!
I would like to get together with you and get some addresses...as I would like to throw Tamara a housewarming party. She told me to contact you and get any addresses of anyone that you think should be invited. She said that she would like to have it at her house...once she got settled in and all! My email address is tadpolefamily@bellsouth.net
Thanks!
Glad to see you are blogging again!

Lana said... @ January 18, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I definitely have days like that- and I love it. Nothing is better than staying in my PJs all day and relaxing with the family! :)